You can begin your future career in just a few simple steps:
- Talk to anyone you know who has experience with a technical college, or if you're in high school, meet with a high school or technical college counselor to discuss your interests.
If you are beyond high school age (whether you've completed high school or not), contact your local technical college for help with career planning, refreshing your skills, and/or enrollment.
- Explore careers, choose your career interest and program major. The Career Interest Questionnaire may help you find the program that's right for you.
- Visit the Application/Enrollment Timeline to get an overview of the process for enrollment at each college. Apply for a specific program/major at one of our 16 technical colleges today.
- Once you get your letter of acceptance, look into financial aid opportunities.
- Sign-up (register) for classes at your college by using your college's course schedule.
- Enjoy your education, get your degree, and follow your passion to a rewarding career.