- On-site at your company or business
- During regular hours or various shifts
- Distance learning or interactive computer/video learning
- A quick-start training session on equipment or methods.
- A focused seminar format.
- An upgrade of employees' basic skills in math, reading, or communications.
- Long-term training to retain a quality workforce.
- Training to high-demand areas, such as technical skills training, computer-assisted applications, workplace assessment, quality processes, or supervisory development.
- Training to resolve specific technical problems, analyze workflow procedures or evaluate employee performance.
Our instructors and advisors are certified and have both academic and real-world career experiences. They bring expertise in business and marketing, trades and industry, health care, agriculture and agribusiness, and service occupations and technical fields. They provide customized training for more than 100,000 employees each year.
Technical college professionals specialize in helping companies organize and adopt new technologies to improve competitiveness. They also train employees to work effectively in this environment. Areas of focus include Continuous Quality Improvement, Organizational Leadership, and ISO/QS 9000 International Standards.
Stories about our clients
See real results of customized training for companies like Bay Tek Games and Kinetic Co.
Contact the an employee training contact person at your local technical college.