This certificate will provide students with the fundamental skills necessary to provide support to or be part of a team which is responsible for publishing, document design and preparation, Web design, and/or media development. Students will complete projects and compile a portfolio that incorporates the use of graphics technology and software.
- Administrative Assistant
- Office Support Specialist
- Marketing/Advertising Support Specialist
This is a non-credit certificate
Offered at this College:
- New Richmond
- Rice Lake
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.