The Customer Service certificate will prepare learners to serve a diverse customer base in business. Learners may choose one of two areas of emphasis - service or marketing/sales. Learners will be prepared to communicate with internal and external customers using phone, fax, e-mail, Internet, and e-business. Professional poise, conflict resolution, non-verbal communication, listening skills, and respectful engagement in a multi-cultural, global business setting are additional areas of study.
- Administrative Assistant
- Customer Service Specialist
- Office Support Specialist
This is a non-credit certificate
Offered at this College:
- New Richmond
- Rice Lake
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.