Electrical Substation Certificate
The Electrical Substation Certificate offers students the opportunity to enhance their skills, enabling them to inspect and maintain electrical substations. Coursework introduces students to a basic understanding of the theories, process, systems and equipment used in electrical substations. The coursework equips students with the skills to compete in today’s industry.
This certificate allows the student to take associate of applied science degree level courses without the time commitment of a full-time program. A portion of the credits can be applied toward the Electrical Power Distribution diploma if the student desires. If you have any questions on which courses will transfer, please contact Moraine Park Technical College.
- Apprentice Substation Maintenance Mechanic
- Substation Electrician Apprentice
- Beaver Dam
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.