Enterprise Support Technician
Get an introduction to the roles and responsibilities of an enterprise support technician, gain hands-on experience in service management applications, and learn to apply problem-solving techniques and communication skills to provide end users with technical support. Learn real-world enterprise support skills including hardware and software installation and configuration, trouble shooting and problem resolution, customer support skills and the fundamentals of Cisco networking. Skills learned provide preparation for the CompTIA A+ certification exam.
- Some credits earned in the Enterprise Support Technician technical certificate may be applied toward IT degree and diploma programs within WCTC’s School of Business.
- The Enterprise Support Technician technical certificate is the first credential in the Network Specialist Pathway.
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.