Global Supply Chain Management
Supply chain management, on an international level, focuses on products and services getting to customers around the world in an efficient and cost-effective manner. The supply chain generally involves the process of transforming a material from its raw form to a finished product until it’s delivered to the customer. Through these certificate courses, build on knowledge of domestic business with a focus on import and export fundamentals.
- Evening completion options are available for some courses within this certificate.
- Some credits earned in Global Marketing may be applied toward degree and diploma programs in WCTC’s School of Business.
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.