IT Desktop Support
Completion of the IT-Desktop Support Certificate provides you with the skills needed to answer support calls at a help desk and assist users on a corporate network. You will gain the expertise needed to assist users with their applications, use call-tracking software, document solutions and procedures, and resolve first-level hardware and software support calls for an IT department. You may apply many of these courses to an Associate Degree in IT-Networking.
- Demonstrate customer service skills
- Solve information technology problems
- Provide end user support
- Support computer networks
- Manage desktop hardware
- Manage desktop software
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.