IT .NET Developer
Completion of the IT-.NET Developer Certificate develops your Visual Basic .Net and C# programming skills. Server-side and client-side applications will be created using the ASP.NET framework. Prior knowledge of programming logic, Web development, database concepts, and programming is recommended, but not required. You may apply these courses to an Associate Degree in IT-Web Analyst/Programmer.
- Build the client side of interactive Web sites using (X)HTML and scripting languages
- Build the server side of interactive Web sites using ASP.NET, PHP, or other server-side languages
- Write moderately complex Web applications using current LAMP Microsoft technologies
- Demonstrate work ethics and reliable behavior including, but not limited to, assuming responsibility for decisions or actions, utilizing time and stress management skills, and displaying initiative
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.