Stem Cell Technologies Certificate
This is a two-semester evening program for individuals with a BS or AAS (or equivalent) in the biological sciences who want to enter the exciting field of stem cell technologies and regenerative medicine. Courses in this program include intensive, hands-on work with stem cells and mammalian cell cultures.
- Stem Cell Specialist, research setting
- Stem Cell Specialist, production setting
- Truax Campus
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.