You are here
Broadband Customer Service Specialist
Interact. Diagnose. Troubleshoot.
The Broadband Customer Service Specialist (BCSS) program is designed to introduce a novice to the terms and technology found in the Broadband industry. Customer service specialists communicate important information about the broadband products and services their employers provide. As a broadband customer service specialist, you’ll respond to customer inquiries, guide customers through the purchasing process, make product or service recommendations and resolve complaints or technical concerns.
WITC’s Broadband Customer Service Specialist program is designed to be offered in an online format. This delivery option increases training opportunities for high schools and other WITC partnering agencies.
Career Pathway Options
Career Pathways connect progressive levels of coursework to allow students to build upon their education. Each step in the pathway connects with employment options and provides the opportunity for advancement to higher levels. The Broadband Customer Service Specialist program is a pathway option in the following programs:
- 32-451-1 Broadband Technologies
- 31-451-1 Broadband Technician
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.
0 in the last year.
What is Wisconsin TechConnect?