Caregivers provide basic help and care to another person in need, often an older adult or child who is chronically ill or has special medical needs. In the Caregiver program, refine the skills needed to work in a client's home or care facility setting, and provide services including basic personal care, light housekeeping and companionship, while maintaining a safe and healthy environment. These courses may also be useful to those who want to find out more information and become a caregiver to a member of their own family.
- Courses are generally offered in two-week segments or two Saturdays.
- Upon completion of the first course, students will earn a certificate; upon completion of the second course, student will earn the diploma.
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.
Service Associate - Day Services
Home Health Care
Personal Care Assistant (PCA)
Direct Support Professional
Supportive Home Worker
Residential Service Associate
243 in the last year.
What is Wisconsin TechConnect?