Early Childhood Education Technical Diploma
Child development, nutrition, creative activities, and practical experience with young children are emphasized. You may enroll full time or part time; the program is designed for students entering the workforce after earning this diploma and for students continuing their education.
Career Outlook: Trends indicate a steady growth in the child care field. Graduates are prepared for positions as early childhood teachers or assistant teachers in child care centers.
Added Career Value: You are on your way toward earning the Early Childhood Education associate degree after completing this diploma program.
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.
- Child Care Teachers
- Child Care Assistant Teachers
- Family Child Care Providers
- Infant or Toddler Caregivers
- In-home Providers/Nannies
- Early Childhood Educational Assistants
- Early Childhood Special Needs Assistants