Technical college grads experience less debt and quicker financial freedom. Here's why:
- Lowest tuition among public post-secondary institutions (under $130 each).
- Convenient locations eliminate the need for room and board, saving you thousands of dollars in housing costs.
- Within six months of graduation, 89% of graduates are employed (74% in their field of study).
- Competitive starting salaries: The median salary for 2013 graduates with associate degrees is $37,000.
- Great earnings: There are nearly 60 programs where the 2013 graduates have a median salary of $40,000 or more after only a few months on the job; many programs where graduates have median salaries $50,000, $60,000 or more.