The latest survey of Wisconsin Technical College graduates tells us 94% of our college students are employed within six months of graduation, and many find their new career before graduation. We know Wisconsin employers are having a tough time finding skilled employees to fill your open positions - Wisconsin TechConnect can help you find exactly who you're looking for.
Wisconsin TechConnect is designed for employers to connect with the highly skilled students and alumni of the Wisconsin Technical College System. It is a free, statewide, online employment listing system where you can find technical college graduates and graduates of technical colleges can find you.
There are many benefits of using Wisconsin TechConnect:
- Opportunity to post jobs, internships and events state-wide to all 16 technical colleges in the Wisconsin Technical College System using a single entry point
- Over 50,000 jobs are posted each year
- Over 11,000 employers currently registered on Wisconsin TechConnect
- Approved job posts can be directly emailed to job seekers who match program and/or skill criteria
- Participation in the Wisconsin TechConnect platform allows access to student and alumni profiles and résumés
- Enables you to establish a partnership by reaching students and alumni for employment opportunities at your organization
And it's completely free for registered Wisconsin employers. Visit the TechConnect website to find contact information for the employment specialist in your college district.