Handshake Recruitment Platform
The latest survey of Wisconsin Technical College graduates tells us 93% of our college students are employed within six months of graduation, and many find their new career before graduation. We know Wisconsin employers are having a tough time finding skilled employees to fill your open positions - Wisconsin's technical colleges use Handshake to help you find exactly who you're looking for.
The Handshake employer recruitment platform is designed for employers to connect with the highly skilled students and alumni of the Wisconsin Technical College System. It is a free, statewide, online employment listing system where you can find technical college graduates and graduates of technical colleges can find you.
There are many benefits of using Handshake:
- Opportunity to post jobs, internships and events state-wide to all 16 technical colleges in the Wisconsin Technical College System using a single entry point
- Over 50,000 jobs are posted each year
- Approved job posts can be directly emailed to job seekers who match program and/or skill criteria
- Participation in Handshake allows access to student and alumni profiles and résumés
- Enables you to establish a partnership by reaching students and alumni for employment and internship opportunities at your organization
And it's completely free for registered Wisconsin employers. Visit Handshake to create an account and start finding qualified talent today. Visit Wisconsin TechConnect for contact information for the employment specialist in your college district.