The Barber/Cosmetology Instructor certificate prepares the student to take the State of Wisconsin examination to become a licensed Barber or Cosmetology Instructor. To apply for the examination, students must successfully complete the 150 hours of required coursework, hold a current Wisconsin license in the Barber or Cosmetology profession, and possess 2,000 hours of experience in the Barber or Cosmetology field. Through the completion of this program, students will acquire the knowledge, both practical and theoretical, along with the skills necessary to teach new students entering the Barber or Cosmetology professions.
- Barber/Cosmetology Instructor
- Nicolet College - Rhinelander
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.