CNC Set-Up/Operator Certificate
In a manufacturing environment where machines do much of the labor, the human touch is needed to ensure consistent productivity and high quality of goods. Computer numerical controlled (CNC) equipment operators handle the initial startup of a program, maintain quality control of the parts being machined and troubleshoot CNC machine tools when necessary.
Moraine Park's CNC Set-Up/Operator Certificate is designed for individuals who have limited or no manufacturing background in the setup and operation of CNC equipment. This certificate covers how to perform: Operation of machine tools; Computer operations; Entry-level CNC programming; CNC setup; CNC operation; Industrial trades math; Blueprint reading; Use of precision measuring equipment.
- Graduates of the certificate can find employment in:
- Machine shops
- Metal fabrication
- Tool and die shops
- Furniture and wood product manufacturers
- Plastics manufacturers
- West Bend
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.