Computerized Accounting Specialist
Computer accounting specialists manage finances and keep pace with technology, learning to use popular computerized accounting programs, such as Quicken and Excel, which used by many businesses today. Learn basic accounting principles and become familiar with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office software. Develop techniques to use in spreadsheets related to finance and accounting activities.
- Evening completion options are available for this certificate.
- Some credits earned in the Computerized Accounting Specialist short-term certificate program may be applied toward degree and diploma programs within WCTC’s School of Business.
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.