Critical Care Transport Paramedic
The Critical Care Transport Paramedic (CCT-P) offers experienced Paramedics, Nurses, Respiratory Therapists, or other interested Intensive Care professionals a foundation of knowledge and application that will prepare them to become specialists in the transport of critically ill or injured patients. The CCT-P course is an intense 108 hour program covering a wide variety of critical care topics. These topics include:
- Difficult Airway Management
- Hemodynamic Management
- Cardiac Support Devices
- GI, GU and Renal Management
- Neurological Management
- OB and Neonate Management
- Medical/ Legal Aspects of CCT
- Advanced Vascular Access
Contact LTC Public Safety Dean, Ryan Skabroud at (920) 693-1347 or firstname.lastname@example.org for LTC's next offering.
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.