Culinary Career Essentials
For individuals interested in learning culinary basics and training, this eight-credit certificate provides the foundations for entry-level food service jobs and serves as the core in other certificates and the Culinary Arts program. It is offered in a fast track one semester, two days per week format every fall semester.
- Institutional Food Service Worker
- Line Cook
- Deli Worker
- Kitchen Assistant
- Nicolet College - Rhinelander
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.