Early Childhood Inclusion Credential Certificate
Working with children who have special needs can present unique challenges and opportunities to the child care industry and early childhood education field in Wisconsin. Even experienced practitioners have felt intimidated in serving this population due to a lack of up-to-date information and a well thought-out service approach. This new credential is designed to help you build the skills, knowledge, resources and attitudes to successfully work with ALL children in your centers and programs. Courses can be taken in any order and concurrently as long as the Capstone Course (Family and Team-Centered Practices) is taken last.
- Exceptional Children's Aide
- In-Home Provider/Nanny
- Specialized Aides in Special Education
- Beaver Dam
- Fond du Lac
- West Bend
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.