Excellence in Leadership
The dynamic of today’s workplace is much different than it was just a decade or two ago. The more traditional structure, in which managers could rely on hierarchy, rules and policies, have been refined to better accommodate workplace change in an efficient manner. Managers need to keep their employees centered in the midst of change by distributing leadership by developing credibility, information, knowledge and customer data throughout the organization. In this short-term certificate program, hone skills to better communicate with executive and peers during crucial conversations, manage conflict situations, deal with emotional behavior, and maintain and develop the self-esteem of others.
- This certificate is best suited for those currently working in management and leadership positions.
- Evening completion options are available for this certificate.
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.