Global Trade Finance
Both small and large businesses based in the United States deal with foreign buyers and suppliers, so a solid knowledge of the issues surrounding global trade finance, such as lending, issuing letters of credit, export credit and insurance are critical to success. The courses in this certificate provide an understanding of global economic issues and how they impact trade and accounting operations.
- Evening completion options are available for some courses within this certificate.
- Some credits earned in Global Business Communications may be applied toward diploma and degree programs within WCTC’s School of Business.
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.