Global Trade Finance
Both small and large U.S. businesses deal with foreign buyers and suppliers. Develop a solid knowledge of issues surrounding global trade finance including international payment terms, Letters of Credit, export credit insurance and foreign currencies. Gain an understanding of global economic issues and how they impact trade and accounting operations.
- Evening completion options are available for some courses within this certificate.
- You can apply credits from this short-term certificate program toward degree and diploma programs within the School of Business.
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.