Human Resource Compliance
The Human Resources Compliance Pathway Certificate is designed for people who wish to acquire and improve their skills in human resources, specifically with overall employment law compliance and recordkeeping. All courses in this certificate may be applied toward the Human Resources associate degree program.
- Articulate the various human resource challenges in operating in a global environment.
- Analyze legal recruiting and hiring practices.
- Analyze employment laws in the U.S. and their impact on employers and employees.
- Analyze Human Resource responsibilities in coordinating workplace policies, procedures, and work rules.
- Evaluate key legislation affecting employee rights.
- Evaluate laws affecting employee and labor relations.
Offered at all campuses and regional centers
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.