Industrial Maintenance Foundations
This career field offers a variety of opportunities to problem solve and work with your hands. You'll gain a high level of technical skills to prepare you for an entry-level position working with industrial machinery. Your training will include an introduction to electrical motors and safety, control devices and power systems. You'll also learn about blueprints, rigging and lifting, and computer-aided design
- Industrial Maintenance Repair Worker
- Industrial Maintenance Specialist
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.