Infant Toddler Credentials
Learn to provide quality care for infants and toddlers, from birth to age 2 ½. Learn how to plan and implement programs that promote language, cognitive, physical, social and emotional development. Develop specific methods to strengthen child-family connections and explore health- and safety-related quality issues within child care settings.
- Scholarships for the Infant Toddler Credential Certificate are available through the
Wisconsin Early Childhood Association (WECA).
- Program students have the opportunity to obtain the Infant Toddler Credential from
The Registry (Level 9).
- Some credits earned in this short-term certificate program may be applied toward degree and diploma programs within WCTC’s School of Protective & Human Services.
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.