This certificate is designed for early childhood teachers and directors working with infants and toddlers in early childhood programs or for those who want a deeper understanding of infant and toddler care and education. The certificate consists of four courses for a total of 12 credits. Individuals who complete this certificate are eligible to submit a portfolio of their competencies to The Registry; Wisconsin's Recognition System for the Child Care and Education Profession and apply for the Wisconsin Infant Toddler Professional Credential awarded by that agency. This certificate articulates with the Nicolet College Early Childhood Education Associate Degree.
- Early Childhood Teacher
- Early Childhood Director
- Child Care Teacher
- Infant/Toddler Care Giver
- Nicolet College - Rhinelander
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.