IT Network Support Specialist
IT network professionals support network systems critical to daily business operations, guaranteeing networks are secure and connected. Develop the knowledge, skills and confidence to implement, manage and troubleshoot small, medium and large networks. Gain the skills required for the Microsoft Windows 7 MCTS, the LPI Linux Essentials and the Cisco CCENT certifications. This certificate will provide the foundational knowledge necessary for those pursuing a challenging career in IT networking.
- Some credits earned in the IT Network Support Specialist technical certificate may be applied toward IT degree and diploma programs within WCTC’s School of Business.
- The IT Network Support Specialist technical certificate is the second credential in the Network Specialist Pathway.
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.