Develop the IT industry's most in-demand skills in object-oriented analysis and design using one of the most popular programming languages – Java. Build, test and deploy a wide range of stand-alone and client-server applications, including web applications. Those with programming experience in non-object-oriented languages will benefit from a skills upgrade by learning object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts that apply to any OOP language.
- Evening completion options are available for this certificate.
- This specialty certificate complements many degree and diploma programs within the Information Technology area of WCTC’s School of Business.
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.