Legal Office Skills Certificate
This certificate assists individuals who have general business/office skills in gaining specialized training for the legal office environment and assists individuals currently in the legal environment to enhance their skills or credential their legal work experience.
Coursework is drawn from the Legal Administrative Professional associate of applied science degree to provide an overview of the court system and office functions specific to the legal environment. In addition, students develop the skills to prepare documents for court filing in civil, criminal and small claims cases as well as, but not limited to, documents for real estate, family law and corporate law.
This certificate enables students to take associate of applied science degree courses without the time commitment of a full-time program; the credits can later be applied toward a degree if the student desires.
This certificate can be completed part-time during the days or evenings. A combination of instructor-led and Internet courses are available to meet the needs of the working adult.
- Legal Secretary/Legal Assistant
- Government Secretary
- Legal Secretary - Private Industry
- Legal Secretary - Financial Trust Department
- Beaver Dam
- Fond du Lac
- West Bend
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.