Logistics management includes planning, implementing, and controlling the forward and reverse movement and storage of goods from the point of origin to the point of consumption to meet customer's requirements. Completion of the Logistics Pathway Certificate will prepare you for an introductory position within supply chain management, help you cross train in a new area, or expand your skills within a short time period.
- Load Planner
- Logistics Coordinator
- Intermodal Dispatcher
- Shipping Clerk
- International Coordinator
- Shipping and Receiving Operator
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.