Those in marketing management oversee people and processes while providing direction for integrated marketing strategies. Learn managerial skills in the evaluation of sales performance and marketing initiatives. Focus on the collection of data and design of marketing activities that support strategic organizational goals. Coursework concludes with the examination of outcome analysis and their improvement.
- Evening completion options are available for this certificate.
- Some credits earned in Marketing Management may be applied toward degree and diploma programs within WCTC’s School of Business.
- The short-term certificate complements many degree and diploma programs within the School of Business.
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.