Microsoft Office- Core Certificate
Madison Area Technical College has developed basic and advanced certificates in Microsoft Office products that can help you get hired, get promoted, or update your skills. These computer skills are essential for work in today's modern offices. The certificates are available online or in the classroom. Students who successfully complete this certificate typically earn $10.00 to $12.00 per hour based on their experience and other job skills.
- Word Processing Specialist
- Secretarial Assistant
- Administrative Services Coordinator
- Program Assistant
- Clerical Assistant
- Fort Atkinson Campus
- Portage Campus
- Reedsburg Campus
- Truax Campus
- Watertown Campus
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.