Develop the fundamentals of loan origination, loan processing, loan servicing and other real estate topics relating to mortgage lending. Explore basic concepts of real estate; develop skills in real estate mathematics, including mortgage coefficients and amortization schedules; and examine real estate law. This short-term certificate program is great preparation for Wisconsin real estate licensing exams.
- Evening completion options are available for this certificate.
- Some credits earned in Mortgage Lending may be applied toward degree and diploma programs within WCTC’s School of Business.
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.