Combine real estate knowledge with management skills and choose a career as a property manager. In this short-term certificate program, learn the issues and special knowledge required to manage properties. Develop skills in property inspection, trend projections of needs and rental rates, and budgeting and maintenance programs, and gain an understanding of management leasing to commercial properties including office buildings, shopping centers and industrial properties. This certificate is beneficial for those who own properties as well as those who wish become property managers.
- Evening completion options are available for this certificate.
- Some credits earned in Property Management may be applied toward degree and diploma programs within WCTC’s School of Business.
- The short-term certificate complements many degree and diploma programs within the School of Business.
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.