There are great manufacturing careers working in the quality field. This certificate will prepare you for conducting audits, implementing preventive and corrective actions, and using statistics to monitor and improve processes. In addition, you’ll gain hands-on experience with many measurement tools commonly used in manufacturing including the programming and operation of coordinate measuring machines.
- Quality Technician
- Quality Auditor
- Quality Assurance Technician
- Quality Control Specialist
- Quality Assurance Coordinator
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.