Working in the food processing or health care industries? Get the skills you need for a career in the quality field. You’ll learn the basic skills to work in a laboratory environment and to troubleshoot a variety of instrumentation. In addition, you’ll learn how and why to conduct quality audits, how to take preventive and corrective actions, and how to use statistics to monitor and improve processes.
- Quality Technician
- Quality Assurance Technician
- Quality Control Specialist
- Quality Assurance Coordinator
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.