Get the skills you need for a high-demand, entry-level career in welding. Your training will cover environmental work and personnel hazards common with the industry and proper personal protection methods. You’ll learn how to read shop drawings, interpret detailed weld symbols and will receive hands-on training in welding on a variety of materials and positions.
- Material Preparation Worker
- Welding Technician Helper
- Fabricator Helper
- Basic MIG Welder
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.