Agricultural Business Fundamentals
The business side of the farm operation is often times the most critical part of any farm regardless of focus. In this pathway certificate, you will learn what financial records to keep, how to market commodities, analyze financial benchmarks and assess new technology.
Agricultural Business Fundamentals graduates will be able to:
- Plan for operation and maintenance of farm facilities and equipment
- Create farm business plans
- Apply marketing principles to agricultural enterprises
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.