Cybersecurity Specialist (IT)
If you’re a hands-on learner who wants to help strategize how to protect information and data from network attacks, identity theft and data breaches in today’s digital world, get started with an IT-Cybersecurity Specialist associate degree. Gain your foothold toward a rewarding career with significant earning potential, and you’ll develop the skills needed to design, test, implement and monitor security measures for any company’s network.
- Gain hands-on experience troubleshooting and problem-solving by learning outside-the-box network and data security from seasoned professional instructors.
- State-of-the-art facilities and cutting-edge technology, NetLab and virtual lab systems available with convenient 24/7 online access, help you practice the skills you’ll need to succeed on the job.
- Gain proven career skills with a curriculum designed to meet criteria set by the National Institute of Standards and Technology and needs identified by area employers and professionals.
- Flexible course scheduling includes convenient evening options and many general education and elective courses offered online, so you can accomplish your learning and career goals without having to make major adjustments to your schedule.
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.
IT Security Specialist
Information Technology Specialist
Information Security Analyst