Data Analytics Specialist (IT)
If you’re a data-driven, detail-oriented number-cruncher who sees how computers shift business performance, consider Gateway’s IT – Data Analytics Specialist associate degree. Secure your future as a data specialist in as little as 15 months with a firm foundation in programming, information systems and math to succeed in the high-demand Industry 4.0 job market that connects Smart Factories across industries through the Internet of Things (IOT).
- Learn hands-on in state-of-the-art facilities. You’ll work with high-end servers and manufacturing gear in the cutting-edge labs at the SC Johnson iMET Center, in partnership with area employers.
- Gain real-world experience that employers love to see as you learn to solve problems using actual data from functioning Smart Factories provided by Gateway’s corporate partners.
- Enjoy small class sizes with expert faculty who hold graduate degrees in IT and math that enable them to support you personally as you learn the skills needed to work with industry-standard programming languages and software.
- Develop fluency with programming languages native to the Internet of Things – Python and R – to show prospective employers that you have the skills they need to help their business succeed.
- Prepare for Industry 4.0. Gateway has fine-tuned this hands-on training to make you a top choice for career opportunities at Foxconn. Completing this Preferred Program does not guarantee employment.
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.
Data Analytics Specialist
IT Data Specialist