Electronic Service Technician
Technology has quickly become part of our everyday lives and the demand for skilled electronic technicians is increasing rapidly from manufacturing to end use repair. The Electron Service Technician embedded technical diploma will open the door to a vast range of careers in many different industries.
Skills of an Electronic Service Technician graduate include:
- Ability to identify electronic components in assemblies.
- Understanding electrical schematics and documentation.
- Master soldering skills for manufacturing and rework/repair.
- Troubleshoot and analyze board level electronics.
- Calibrate and maintain electronic devices and equipment.
- Troubleshoot embedded programs.
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.