Environmental Refrigeration, AC and Heating Service Technician
Did you know that qualified and certified technicians in the environmental air conditioning, heating, and refrigeration industry are in high demand? Take advantage of this need by enrolling in CVTC’s Environmental Refrigeration, Air Conditioning & Heating Service Technician program. In one year you can earn a technical diploma and start your career. The program will cover:
- Gas, oil, electric, and hydronic heating systems
- Refrigeration and air conditioning systems
- HVACR technical problem solving
- Renewable and sustainable energy technology
- Geothermal and solar systems applications
- Equipment installation
- Servicing and troubleshooting equipment
- Renewable energies
This program will provide you with both hands-on technical and service situations under the close supervision of an experienced instructor. It will also prepare you to take the Environmental Protection Agency Certification Exam for safe handling of refrigerants along with the Industry Competency Exam for HVAC/R technicians.
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.
Heating and Refrigeration Tech