Human Resources and Payroll Generalist
As a Human Resources and Payroll Generalist, you apply the skills and tools necessary to effectively value and apply employees' abilities and needs in support of organizational goals.
You will demonstrate the application of the generalist’s responsibilities in contemporary human resource management, supporting employees’ growth and development, the impacts of employment law, prepare and maintain employment records, writing job descriptions, recruitment and selection, conducting job interviews, onboarding, interpreting policies and procedures, and effective use of compensation and benefit strategies.
Today’s dynamic work world requires knowledgeable Human Resources and Payroll Specialists who are essential to creating an environment for employees to grow, advance and feel valued.
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.
- Payroll Coordinators
- Human Resources Generalist
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Payroll Specialist