Industrial Mechanic - Advanced Manufacturing
Machines are the heart of manufacturing and industry, so knowing how to build, install, maintain and fix them is a critical skill that is in great demand by employers. As a student in the Industrial Mechanic - Advanced Manufacturing program at Madison College, you will:
- Learn the basics of industrial machine installation and repair.
- Get hands-on training in hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Train on motors, relay logic and simple controls.
- Understand Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations.
- Apply concepts of measurement and blueprint reading in industrial maintenance.
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.