Metal Fabrication/Welding - Advanced
Metal fabrication manipulates metal from one form to another for a particular purpose, while welding fuses parts together. In this program, develop advanced skills involving the intricate planning and preparing a part for cutting, fabrication and welding, and produce parts by employing new techniques and using a variety of materials.
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.
- Welding Technician
- Welding Fabricator
- Industrial Laser Operator
- Production Welder Metal Fabricator