Supervisory Management WTCS
In today's changing workplace, essential skills are needed to be an effective team leader to inspire and motivate employees and achieve business goals. In the Organizational Leadership program, develop skills in the foundations of functional management, proactive leadership and systems improvement for entry-level supervisory and management positions. Learn how to communicate clearly with employees, better manage conflict situations and develop the confidence of others. Those seeking cutting-edge, industry-relevant education in management should consider this accelerated, active-learning program.
- Evening completion options are available for this diploma.
- Prepare for jobs such as production team leader, plant operations manager, account manager or assistant branch manager.
- Credits earned in the Organizational Leadership program can be applied to the Supervisory Management Associate of Applied Science degree program. Select credits may also be applied to other degree and diploma programs within WCTC's School of Business.
- As a complement to the program, several short-term certificates are available within the School of Business.
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.
Plant Operations Manager
Assistant Branch Manager