Sports and Recreation Management
The Sports and Recreation Management Associate Degree includes the skills and knowledge earned in business leadership; finance, sales, risk management administration, marketing, promotion, and event coordination. This program combines a solid business background, with the study of recreation, sports, wellness, and promotional management.
Graduates will be able to…
- Describe sport governance, athlete health and safety laws
- Apply directing, organizing, and budgeting skills related to recreational events
- Apply industry-specific technological tools and operating procedures for sport and recreation
- Apply business functions and systems related to the sports and recreation industry
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.
Commercial Fitness Business Associate