Supply Chain Professional
Effective supply chain operations ensure an efficient flow of goods and services. Explore transportation, operations management, purchasing, logistics management, and supplier selection and evaluation. Learn how lean principles can improve wasteful processes to increase productivity, work quality and customer/stakeholder satisfaction. Develop skills in accounting, Excel, problem solving and critical thinking.
How Long It Will Take
Depending on course load, full-time students could complete this program in three semesters.
You can begin this program in the fall or spring semester.
How This Program Is Offered
This is offered in an accelerated format. The Blended Option courses are organized into short, manageable segments (e.g. one class meeting each week for six or eight weeks) that meet during evening hours.
What Makes This Program Unique
- Use Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software throughout curriculum, gaining hands-on experience with industry technology.
- Gain exposure to current industry trends through projects and guest speakers from well-respected companies.
- Credits from this program directly apply to the Supply Chain Management associate degree.
These icons may appear next to a college name:
- Program is part of a stackable pathway at this college. Click icon for career pathways rep.
- Program transfers from this college to other institutions.* Click icon for college transfer info.
- Program can be completed entirely online at this college.