Northeast Wisconsin Technical College Highlights
- Founded in 1912, Northeast Wisconsin Technical College is a nationally-ranked, two-year public college where students prepare for high-tech careers and begin their bachelor’s degrees. The College has three campuses in Green Bay, Marinette, and Sturgeon Bay; five regional learning centers in Crivitz, Luxemburg, Aurora, Oconto Falls, and Shawano; and several additional sites.
- 94% of NWTC graduates are employed within six months of graduation
- 98.2% of graduates are satisfied or very satisfied with their NWTC training
- 17:1 student to faculty ratio
- 2+2 transfer agreements with 4-year colleges and universities